- IBM Information Management
- IBM Websphere
- IBM Tivoli
- Integrated Solutions
- System Performance Group
Infrastructure Pre-sales Architect
Job description :
As an Infrastructure Pre-sales Architect you will support the sales process by providing professional technical advice to our customers and prospects. You will make proposals and position our Infrastructure Hardware and Software solutions for our customers.
You will guide the transition towards the delivery being a bridge between the sales cycle and delivery cycle and eventually being a trusted advisor with your customer.
You are responsible for the Infrastructure solutions quotations, meetings with potential and existing customers, delivering presentations, and preparing RFI/ RFP response and proposals together with the other members of the technical teams.
In general you are the key focal point for technical Architecture around segments of our portfolio:
- IBM Storage: DS8000, XIV, V7000, SVC,..
- IBM servers: System X, Bladecenters, PURE Systems, System P and SystemZ
- IBM Software: Tivoli productivity center, Tivoli Storage Manager, SMartCloud, DB2,…
- Cisco: UCS, Nexus, Siac,…
- Netapp storage solutions
- VMWare: Vsphere, cloud director, VCOPS, VDI, Mirage, Octopus,…
Eventually you will accumulate a generalist view on our portfolio and an in depth architectural knowledge of certain segments allowing to provide an overall technical overview and a holistic approach towards customers’ requests.
- Understand the business requirements of customers through face2face meetings or analysis of RFP’s.
- Make presentations and answers to prospects in order to develop possible solutions.
- Convince the prospects of the value of our Infrastructure solutions.
- Develop activities to extend existing customer portfolios and raise turnover
- Realize the design of the Infrastructure/Software solutions and translate those designs to proposals and quotes.
- Identify and translate recent developments in the market to solutions
- Continue to develop your understanding of the customers’ business, practices, challenges and requirements and maintain knowledge and related best practices
- After the signing of the proposal follow up on the project delivery; coordinate the project team and assuring communication towards the customer
- You have a solid understanding of Infrastructure Software Solutions for example : VEEAM, Vmware, TSM, TPC, VDI,… or experience in Infrastructure Hardware solutions
- You preferably have already some architecture or presales experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in the IT infrastructure area.
- Preferably bilingual Dutch – French and a good knowledge of English.
But most importantly: You have an optimistic spirit and an open mind that is eager to acquire knowledge both on the technology field as on the soft skills field.
If this aligns with you we are very pleased to have a more in depth discussion to see if there is a potential match!
We offer :
Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and well established international success:
- Continuous training in your specializations
- New challenges for career evolutions both on technical as methodology fe: CCNP, TOGAF,…
- A market conform enumerations package
- A dynamic team of architects and system engineers
- A whole lot more for you to discover during an face 2 face interview.
SAP BC System Engineer
Job description :
You will be responsible within and together with the SAP BC team to install, monitor and maintain SAP solutions for our (Remote) SAP BC Managed Operations division
- At least 1 years' SAP BC experience and experience in several SAP components:
- SAP system installations (Windows / Linux / Unix / SQL server / Oracle / DB2)
- SAP and DB upgrades
- Unicode conversions
- Netweaver products (BI, TREX, Portal, SRM, CRM, NWDI, CE, ...)
- Analysing EWA rapports
- Incident & Problem management
- Strong communications skills
- Team player
- Solution-oriented attitude - no challenge is too big
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch, French is a plus
We offer :
Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and well established international success. A stimulating working environment as part of young and dynamic teams, attractive salary and other fringe benefits.
Click here for other job opportunities within the I.R.I.S. Group